As you can see, change of WordPress theme woooo~ I still want to make a banner, but I’ll er, figure that out some other day XD;
I’ve also added a picture of myself gasp!! It’s because I’ve finally gained confidence in myself haha never happening gotten a lucky shot of myself with decent sized eyes and a decent face shape LOL. That and the fact I’ve already posted a few rare shots of myself here and there, and I’m like ah, whatever.
Timeline-ish entry, with as much details as I can remember.
Oh and er, my keyboard is faulty. I can’t type “p” XD; it’s all copy and paste. Ahahaha.. oTL ;;;
For some reason, she started to limp and hopped about on 3 legs. It didn’t look like she was in any pain, and occasionally, I catch her walking on all 4 legs. It’s really not much of a problem (I hope), but it gets annoying when she doesn’t dare to climb down the stairs to do her business and ends up deciding that our bedroom doors/mum’s bed will be her new peeing spot.
She’s getting better now. She doesn’t limp now, but you can still see her favouring that leg. And the peeing thing.
She’s also quite a drama queen, so here’s a video of her doing a “look at me I very the ke lian ):” limp.
This was during the whole period where she climbed up the stairs to chase after my nugget meal, jumped up the bed for scratches and hugs, and jumped down the bed to look forlornly at my nugget meal on the desk. All on 4 legs. So really, her leg is fine (maybe just sensitive)
2. I have a broken doll hand.
The doll’s hands were wrapped together with the body, that means they weren’t individually wrapped up like what most would do ): I guess that’s why the fingers snapped. I don’t get it though. I’ve ordered from infinitidoll before, and they wrapped my girl body’s hands individually, so why didn’t they for this boy ):..
Also, one of his eye is smaller than his other eye. I’m sad. Am wondering if I should get someone to sand it open, but $$$$$ SOB.
I’m hoping for infinitidoll to send me a new spare hand.
3. I scratched my car.
I’m an idiot.
Thankfully, the damage wasn’t drastic, it’s not like the door couldn’t open up or you can see a huuuge dent or something. In fact, after scrapping away most of the concrete plaster off my car, you wouldn’t really notice it. Sort of. I guess. I don’t really want to send this sort of damage for servicing, but idk. I’m trying my best not to let my mother notice it hahaha /cough
And boy am I excited. First, I’m expecting two in November, and both will need faceups which I never fail to delay. Next, two in my house are demanding makeup remover to get rid of their ridiculous faceups and get new ones; one is a eyelash-less boy with the makeup of a girl’s, and the other has black caterpillars for eyebrows with the most unsightly black stains on the nose and chin that would not come off.
Recently attended a very simple private doll meet and I have to say the experience was fun somehow even though we do the same things without the dolls. You nua, you eat, you talk. It does feel very exciting seeing everyone’s dolls. I can’t wait for the rest of my kids to be presentable for future meets LOL.
I would like to splurge in rori
unfortunately I could not. Next.
I am, however, splurging a lot on taobao.
Aunts who are devout buddhists…
…are making things difficult for me because they just told me that during the previous 49 days, my dad’s soul has been in great sorrow and has been standing next to my mother and I, desperately begging for us to be able to hear him. And then 21 days into the 49 days he will wander about aimlessly not knowing what to do because his soul cannot bring himself to believe that he’s dead. And then on the 49th day he will be “very very sad” because he will never be able to see us ever again and be made to forget us before he gets ~sent away to the pure land where he will be very very happy~
I don’t know which part of that is supposed to make me feel appeased. Thanks to this stupid thing, I now can’t sleep. I didn’t need to hear that despite all the instructions you gave us to follow in order to make sure his soul gets appeased, and that he will have a good journey to the pure land (or get reincarnated, you know, ~just in case~ the whole pure land travel thing didn’t work out), my dad has been crying in agony for 49 days. Gee thanks XD;
I promise to update more regularly D<
What has happened significantly to me:
1. I just cut my hair again and I'm glad it's growing out of its current stye because I am not used to the blunt straight fringe. Also I get to make more waves with my grown out hair. Am amazed that I don't need to touch up my colour yet. Am half tempted to take this opportunity to try out extensions if I want to leave my hair long again...
2. I attended The Doll Affair 2011 at the Singapore Conference last Saturday and had fun =) While it's a lot more spacious, it felt less exciting than the previous times (probably because I'm no longer a helper and am now just a attendee wandering until my friends wrap up their booth to get back?) But things are always a lot more fun when you have spending monies, so I indulged a bit and bought some random stuff here and there!
I think it's so funny that I tried to look for someone without knowing how she looks like. At the same time, my friend reported that said person saw me during the event, but argh I don't know how she looks like! D8
Coordinate on that day =D
[caption id="attachment_60" align="aligncenter" width="200" caption="I love my military motif jacket."][/caption]
Skirt: Atelier Pierrot (borrowed from Jasmine)
Everything else: Off brand (Thanks Steph for lending me her hat at the last minute!)
3. I’ve been trying to study hard and I think it’s finally paying off for this semester. Almost near the end of the first half of the semester before I switch to the next modules, so don’t give up, self! I’ll have to slap myself to remind myself that it’s it’s only 2 modules atm so it’s a lot more manageable.. that and the fact there were no huuuge assignments and regular homework (except for a grand total of 2 essays).
Oh and that the exams are easier (for me). Less memorising, more application. (I’ll cry if I have to memorise all these stupid itty bitty little words..)
4. I just finished my first horse riding lesson! It’s super fun! The instructor’s going at a super fast speed, but I’m sure he will slow down at the 2nd lesson. No way am I prepared for a trot just after one class. No Way. I’ll be smashing into fences and trees before I even complain about my ass hurting from all the trotting.
The first time I got on the horse (called Bob), I gave a tiny squeal at the height (and how I’m generally not having my feet on the ground at all). The instructor commented that I shouldn’t do that unless I want Bob to think that he has a savage wild beast sitting on him LOL orz. And when the instructor left me to tend to my friend who’s also taking classes with me, Bob kept fidgeting and tried desperately with his head and one leg to scratch himself. And I just.. desperately clung on D8 Well I didn’t dare to cling cling for fear of Bob moving backwards (he will if you pull on the reins too much), so I was more of… swaying along with him as if I’m on a boat.
And he kept on biting his damn bit it was unnerving me! D8 Was I doing something wrong?! My friend’s didn’t seem to be doing it!
My fear for future lessons would be that I keep repeating the same mistakes until the instructor gets impatient. And then I’ll fumble even more. I just know it will happen. I can imagine it. He’ll skin me for my steering and all that.. up down up down shit.
And yey, due to some miscommunication, I got both of us a $50 discount each off our lessons hohoho! /SHOT